The teaching awards "Teaching: Excellent!" and "Digital Teaching: Excellent!" are intended to make innovative teaching concepts and media-didactic implementations visible, to offer other teachers an incentive, to initiate the discussion of higher education and media-didactic findings and trends, and to honour the efforts of committed academics who design their teaching with enthusiasm.
The teaching awards of the current academic year put the spotlight on courses in which critical thinking is promoted. Courses from the winter semester can be nominated until 23.1.2022. >> Further information
"Competence-oriented teaching and assessment" was the focus of the 2020/21 teaching awards, for which a total of 23 courses were nominated.
Teaching Award "Teaching: Excellent!"
- Christoph Romirer: Administrative Law and Administrative Theory
- Sandro Keller: Physical Chemistry for Students of Molecular Biology
Teaching Award "Digital Teaching: Excellent!"
- Victoria Eibinger: English for Academic Purposes
- Elena Stuhlpfarrer: Introduction to Academic Writing in Education
- Christopher Pollin: Introduction to Computer Science